Developing and maintaining HK institutional distribution for the company’s products (including ETFs, active mutual funds, and alternative products)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain business relationship with institutional clients.
- Participate in new product development and strategies.
- Perform roadshows and other marketing activities to promote business branding.
- Accomplish the assigned sales target, and achieve a responsible and competitive market share.
- Bachelor’s degree or above; Major in Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of institutional sales experience in asset management with a focus on HK institutions.
- Proven sales record in institutional investors.
- Strong knowledge in funds and investment products.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese with good communication and presentation skills.