ICBC Asset Management (Global) Company Limited is looking for a Institutional Sales Manager to join Business Development Team.
- Grow institutional sales with a focus on offshore Financial Institution clients, including Asset Management firms, Mutual Funds, Investment banks, securities, insurance and other investment entities;
- Identify and develop client relationships, helps to drive sales strategy and expand market share by driving growth across product suites;
- Proactively deepen the organization’s existing client relationships and turn them into fruition;
- Provide support in new product development and launching by assisting in the market intelligence and research.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Economics, Finance or related fields
- Candidate with overseas academic background is a plus
- With 5 years’ experience or above in overseas asset management;
- Candidate with lesser experience will be considered as Institutional Sales Assistant;
- Ability to develop and maintan strong client relationships with successful fund-raising track record is a plus;
- Good command in written and oral English and Chinese including Putonghua;
- Positive and proactive attitude, ability to work in a complex and fast-paced team;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure.