•Ensure effective product management including product due diligence, product provider selection and ongoing review of insurers and products (i.e. Life Insurance related)
•Develop business plans to drive insurance products & services, and develop customer driven campaign based on identified customer segments and market developments to meet business targets.
• Handle internal & external auditors and regulators (e.g. HKMA, Insurance Authority, etc) queries and examination to provide requested submission of insurance business statistics, product information, approval procedures, etc.
• Prepare daily sales reports for management oversight and frontline communications, agent code maintenance, and handle customer complaints, etc.
• Provide product training, sales process training and technical support to wealth management team and frontline associates.
• Conduct business development and channel management with business partners on daily and ongoing business activities.
• Degree holder or above in Banking / Finance / Economics or related discipline
• 5-7 years relevant product & marketing experience in bancassurance
• Strong business sense and communications skills, interact with cross-function teams and facilitate business interactions
• Strong analytical and coordination skills on program & project management
• Good PC skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin would be preferable
• Willing to work under pressure and tight project time frame with multi-tasking capabilities