Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
My client is a top tier international bank looking to expand their insurance business within APAC. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team in a top bank, and to help expand their business through the Risk Management function.
- Work in conjunction with local, regional Insurance Traded Risk and Credit Risk teams to oversee and support business development across APAC.
- Oversee the balance sheets and investment activities for the insurance side of the business, applying the appropriate risk measures.
- Assist in integrating market and credit limit structure into the expanding business
- Review strategy in terms of asset allocation, due diligence and reviewing new product ideas to limit the risk involved.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Experienced in the field of risk management, preferably within Insurance firms.
- Mandarin and English speaking is desirable.
- Actuarial, mathematics and quantitative finance skills.
- Ability to understand the product structure and business requirements to identify and review any issues that arise.