Intern - Business Analysis - Mox
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join us and be part of history making for future banking experience! The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Work alongside the engineering to analyse and define the project/programme goals
- Identify and influence our underlying drivers of performance
- Work with product owners and engineering leads to shape, prioritise and define our backlog, and device a pipeline to tackle the backlog
- Providing creative solutions to manage project/programme flow
- Pro-actively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic goals
- Responsible for defining stories and tasks alongside the tech leads and product owners
- Solid experience in tactical/operational/strategic business analysis and technical architecture
- Demonstrable track record in utilising data analytics in previous roles
- Good understanding of bottom and toplines and numerical sensitive
- Strong understanding and practice in Agile/Lean projects, SCRUM/KANBAN etc
- You do not seek permission to do something right for the customer
- Well-versed in translating complicated ideas into business and action plan and strong commercial acumen
- Fluent English
- Capable to communicate with a stratum of stakeholders, including engineers, architects and product owners
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions. Visit mox.com for more details.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.