This year, HASL Asia is excited to announce that we continue to launch the Internship Programme, which is one of our key talent development initiatives to develop high potential young talents who have passion to embark on a career in insurance industry.
About this programme
Taking the opportunity to learn, grow and develop through our programme, you can choose from:
We offer internship opportunities depending on the business needs and your academic timetable. Through this programme, you can explore your career interest and obtain insight in your preferred profession prior to your graduation. We welcome university students from actuarial / mathematical-based disciplines to our internship programme.
Interns will be placed into one of below departments:
What we offer
- Training and Development: There will be ample amount of personal development through on-the-job and cross-departmental projects.
- Mentoring: A mentor will be assigned to you who will provide coaching through informal meetings and share industry landscape and market conditions. The mentor will be the go-to person for career advices.
- Potential Career Path: An internship is the beginning of an exciting journey that could take you to further leaderships in the insurance industry. Perform well and you will be considered for early selection of Management Trainee Programme or other employment opportunities.
Who we look for
- Candidates who are pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or above with outstanding academic results who aspires to develop a career in insurance industry.
- Team player. Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Passion for excellence.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Self-motivated, open-minded and embrace challenges.
- Permanent resident of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong student visa.
How to apply?
If you are interested in our opportunity, please send your job application to us. Before doing so, please make sure you read and agree with our Personal Information Collection Statement (here).
You can send your job application to email@example.com. Any personal data we collect will only be used for recruitment purposes. We keep all applications confidentially on file for two years.