Capital Access is a reputable executive search firm founded in 2009 by one of the Asia’s most influential head hunter in the financial services industry, who has over 30 years of extensive experience and was voted the #1 Executive in Asia for many times by Asia Money's Headhunter Poll. We are a China expert, providing talent searches covering all asset classes in the onshore and offshore financial market, from sell-side to buy-side, from front desk to back office. Our professionals possess significant working experience and proven track record in the search industry.
- Maintain the database and ensure it is up to date and accurate
- Inputting and updating candidates’ information onto the database
- Uploading meeting notes from Consultants
- Tracking latest market intelligence from financial industry
- Creating mapping lists for various mandates from different sources (i.e. database, Bloomberg, LinkedIn, cold calling, referrals etc.)
- Updating existing mapping list, spreadsheets and database
- Any other ac-hoc tasks.
- Bachelor degree from reputable universities
- Ability to plan and prioritize tasks
- Ability to deliver under pressure and deadlines
- Self-motivated and diligent
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English. Mandarin speaking is a HUGE asset.
- Candidate with satisfactory performance at the end of the internship will be offered researcher position.
For more information, please contact Betty Zeng at 3598 9070 or email@example.com