Intern, Risk Management
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Intern recruited will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities on part-time basis, particularly in managing the communications, systems infrastructure, and market intelligence research required by Group CRO Office.
- Maintain and review the present Intranet structure, functionality, look and feel; suggest and collaborate with developer to implement changes or enhancement
- Maintain the document infrastructure and access right control
- Perform market intelligence research as required
- Design and develop communication/ presentation materials for Risk & Compliance related projects / initiatives / events, such as newsletter, email, multimedia, etc.
- Assist in organising Risk & Compliance events; brainstorms new and creative communication strategies to ensure strategy and key messages are effectively communicated
- Other ad-hoc projects, as required
- Student currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications
- Prior experience as an intern with multi-national a plus. Previous working experience in the risk / compliance / marketing function is a definite advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese
- Sound computer applications skills, including using advanced functions of PowerPoint, MS Word, and Excel. Ability to use multimedia design tools is a definite asset
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.