Responsible for formulating or developing risk management and internal control policies and guidelines, internal audit reports. 負責制訂境外公司督查審計制度、督查審計工作計畫和實施方案
China Tian Yuan Finance Group (Holdings) Limited (the “Company”), as a licensed financial institution founded in 2015 held overseas by the controlling shareholder of a large domestic enterprise group, the Company is committed to developing direct investment business and securities licensing business, and is committed to providing domestic and overseas investment and financing financial services and asset management services for high-net-worth individual and corporate clients in Hong Kong, China and overseas. The Company holds SFC licenses for type 1 (securities trading), type 2 (futures contract trading), type 4 (advising on securities trading), type 6 (advising on corporate financing) and type 9 (asset management services).
The Company has a group of professionals who are familiar with the capital market, direct investment business, asset management and licensing business, with accumulated investment and asset management worth of more than 10 billion yuan. The Company has offices in Hong Kong and Shenzhen.
We are looking forward to your joining to facilitate the development of the Company, and the Company will also provide the suitable job title, competitive salary package and career development opportunities based on your performances.
- Responsible for formulating or developing risk management and internal control policies and guidelines, internal audit reports, etc.
- Perform audits to the key business activities of the Group’s overseas companies, including business decisions, financing plans, business contracts, etc. to find out the risks, and implement the resolutions.
- Perform audits to the authenticity and accuracy of accounting statements of overseas companies, including financial revenues and expenditures, economic activities and accounting records, etc. to find out the risks, and implement the resolutions.
- Perform beforehand, in-process and afterwards audits to the Group's major overseas investment to find out the risks, and implement the resolutions.
- Perform on-duty and departure audits to the senior management of the Group’s overseas companies and conduct a comprehensive evaluation.
- Ad hoc projects.
- Degree in accountancy or auditing related disciplines, CPA or equivalent professional qualification in China, HK and Australia will have a significant advance.
- Able to independently carry out various audit projects, be familiar with policies, regulations, risk management and internal control practices in accounting, auditing, taxation, etc., and have strong written, communication and coordination skills.
- Please provide both Chinese and English resumes with current and expected salary.