The incumbent will be responsible for audit procedures, internal control, and recommendations for audit implementation.
- Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit/senior manager in Hong Kong Branch;
- Carry out the routine and special audits of the Branch’s business and operation functions;
- Promote continuous improvements of the internal controls of the Branch;
- Follow up the progress and implementation of audit recommendations;
- Assist to handle ad-hoc projects;
- Limited traveling is required.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or related disciplines;
- Professional qualification of CPA, CIA or equivalent; CFA and FRM will be a plus;
- At least 5 years solid experience in auditing and bank operations;
- Prior experience and general understanding of credit risk management and treasury activities;
- Knowledge/experience in auditing insurance business is preferred;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, good analytical report writing and self-motivated;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese; fluent in Putonghua is preferable;