An International Bank is currently hiring VP, Institutional Equity Sales with a client focus preferably long-only funds, global fund managers and insurance company.
- Contribute to revenue generation and profitability of Institutional Sales Business
- Promote and market research products, investment ideas and provide corporate access to institutional clients e.g. Fund Managers, Insurance Company CIO, etc.
- Distribute IPO, secondary equity deals, bonds and margin financing
- Develop and maintain close relationship with key clients
- Able to penetrate into fund managers, preferably foreign-based fund houses in Asia
- University Degree, preferably in Business Administration or Finance; professional qualification of CFA an advantage
- 5 years’ experience in equity sales business for institutional clients based in Hong Kong or other major markets in Asia
- Extensive and transferable client base with exposure to long funds
- Strong interpersonal skill and technical know-how
- Fluent in English and Chinese