Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an International Relationship Manager.
- Acquire, Manage and Grow assigned portfolio and take timely credit actions of Business Banking customers
- Effectively managing, developing, and retaining quality business relationships
- Protect the bank’s assets and reputation by knowing the customer and their business
- Monitoring for suspicious behaviour, and taking appropriate action as set forth in operating policies when necessary
- Collaborate with other teams/stakeholders on delivering excellent customer experience
- Take ownership of existing portfolio and aggressively explore new business opportunities by promoting cross-selling opportunities and implementing key business initiatives
- Mentor junior team members, undertake other assignments and projects as appropriate
- Proven commercial banking experience and relevant exposure in commercial credit/lending
- Good understanding of commercial banking products and services
- Strong relationship management, communication and influencing skills
- High level of customer centricity mind set with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services
- Excellent team player with strong motivation to grow existing business and win new business
- Fluency in both English and Cantonese, with additional proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
- Relevant investment and insurance licenses are required
- You must have obtained a pass in Mathematic and either one subject on Chinese Language or English in Hong Kong Public Examination in order to fulfill the license requirement
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for junior roles/other roles within Business Banking
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.