Cachet Asset Management is looking for an experienced Investment Analyst to undertake financial research, financial modelling for valuation and report on prospective for a full array of investment avenues. The successful candidate will study how an investment is likely to perform and how sustainable it is. You will participate in our sound portfolio-management strategy by providing the necessary data to deliver investment recommendations to investment committee.
- Examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies.
- Responsible for financial modelling, business valuation and make investment recommendations.
- Monitor the existing investments and deliver quarterly review report.
- Liaise with fund managers and network with industry professionals.
- Monitor closely financial press and keep a track of market trends, opportunities, risks and new investment products.
- Compile advisory reports and make informed recommendations on new investment opportunities and funds that could enhance or diversify portfolios.
- Develop complex financial models and analyze legal documents.
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Proven at least 5 years working experience as an Investment analyst.
- Solid understanding of financial set-up, procedures, statistics and economics.
- Excellent investment analysis software user.
- Strong numeric skills.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.