BEA Union Investment Management Limited, based in Hong Kong, is a joint venture asset management company between The Bank of East Asia and Union Investment, one of the largest German investment fund managers. We are expanding our Equities teams and now invite application for the above position:
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Equity analyst for Regional Equity team (non-Greater China coverage)
- Primarily assist and support Senior Portfolio Manager in covering regional Asian equities
- Conduct quality and in-depth company and sector fundamental research, by applying the firm’s disciplined investment process
- Identify investment opportunities within assigned sector/country coverage
- Maintain a core coverage and provide update in a timely manner
- Assist in ESG analysis and development
- University graduates with about 3 years experience in equity research (either sell-side, buy-side research or with direct industry experience)
- Responsible, trustworthy
- Highly flexible and adaptable
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to synthesize large amount of information
- Ability to articulate idea and convictions succinctly
- Strong interpersonal skills, proactive, ability to work independently
- Familiarity with financial modeling and different valuation metrics
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in ESG analysis and / or CFA would be a plus
This is a great opportunity for a young professional with ambition to obtain experience in the fast growing fund management industry.
We aim to provide a highly competitive remuneration package and career development opportunities. Please send detailed resume to email address: email@example.com and state your expected salary in the application.
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.