Our client is a large multinational investment manager. Due to massive business expansion in multiple directions and across borders, the company has recently added new headcounts for Investment Application System Analysts to join their team (multiple headcounts). These roles initially start off as a contract position, with a view to extend or convert into a permanent position.
As an Investment Application System Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:-
- Act as a SME to work with Vendors and internal IT Team Lead to support and deliver IT application projects
- Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to assess and develop IT landscape and implementation blueprint
- Analyze business processes, define functional/configuration requirements for system changes
- Ensure applications are being implemented according to IT governance standards
- Coordinate with business users, internal and external IT suppliers to ensure that IT systems are effectively deployed
- Document technical specifications
- Resolve project and application/technical issues
- Plan, prepare and execute system test processes, including SIT, UAT, to ensure system operates as required
To be considered for this role as an Investment Application System Analyst, you possess the following:-
- University degree in Computer Science or IT related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in investment IT systems development and support
- Hands on experience with Bloomberg AIM, Calypso, SAP FAM, Blackrock Aladdin, SimCorp, CharlesRiver, etc.
- Well versed in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Additional advantage for candidates with programming knowledge in VB, .NET, and Java.
- Immediately available candidates will have an added advantage