1. Excavate overseas funds, participate in the docking, due diligence, research, investment, post-investment management and other work of overseas managers, and submit various due diligence or management reports and reports;
2. Conduct research on overseas markets and strategies, assist in the formulation of investment strategies, and assist in the construction and continuous optimization of investment portfolios;
3. Assist in the formulation and continuous optimization of investment portfolio management standards and principles;
4. Other work arranged by the company.
1. Finance, economics or combined education background, master degree or above, overseas study experience;
2. More than 3 years of FOF portfolio or related management experience, those with research work experience are preferred, and the resume background of standardized financial institutions such as private banks or self-owned funds is preferred;
3. Excellent business outreach ability, good conduct, hardworking and enterprising;
4. Proficient in English, barrier-free financial business communication, accept business trips.