A well-established international asset management firm which is one of the major institutional investors in the global financial markets and one of the biggest funds by AUM in Hong Kong. We invest in a wide range of products with an international dimension. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who would like to share our commitment and professional values. We offer competitive remuneration package and a commitment to training and continual professional development.
- The incumbent will join our portfolio operation team as part of Portfolio Management Department.
- Handle all aspects related to daily investment operations, including cash management, portfolio rebalancing, trade reconciliation, portfolio change and order placing etc.
- Coverage universe from fixed income, equity, to FX, globally.
- Analyze corporate actions and communicate with portfolio managers on potential impact.
- Analyze portfolio performance and risk periodically.
- Arrange Equity, Money market, Fixed Income, FX transactions and execute orders to maximize portfolio profit.
- Assist in system enhancement and UAT testing
- Coordinating between internal departments to resolve queries and issues related to operations support
- Demonstrate thought leadership by continuously enhancing processes and creating efficiencies, as well as contributing to strategic infrastructure development
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and carrying out any other duties and responsibility as assigned by management.
- Candidate would enjoy a well-designed training program and all-rounded exposure on portfolio operation and cash management duties.
- The company culture is relatively friendly and stable.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree holder or above from recognized university in Economics, Finance, Accounting or other relevant disciplines, with an excellent academic record.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in Equity, FICC trade related support and operations experience, preferably in asset management firm (Fresh graduates with strong academic are welcome).
- Proven ability to operate efficiently and accurately in a high pressure environment.
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated, diligent and team player.
- Proficient in Excel, VBA macro and Bloomberg skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal (Chinese and English).
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.