- Look for IBD background candidate
More Jobs From ICBC International Holdings Limited
- Prepare pitch book and marketing related material;
- Support senior bankers to execute transactions including due diligence, documentation, roadshow materials and roadshow logistics;
- Coordinate with other teams / departments to support transaction execution and deal origination;
- Perform industry and company research, financial analysis, financial modeling and valuation;
- Comply with any internal and external regulations, company’s policies and procedures;
- Support the team with other ad-hoc duties.
- Bachelor or above degree holder in finance, economics, accounting, business management or other relevant disciplines from a well-established institution;
- At least 2 years' IBD experience in sizable financial institutions, more experienced candidates will be considered as Associates;
- Solid financial modeling skills, well-versed in Bloomberg, Dealogic, Factiva, Ipreo, or FactSet;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; solid knowledge of the IBD product suite;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; good command of English and Chinese, especially Mandarin.
- Proactive in taking responsibilities and able to multi-task.