Our Client, a regional private bank is currently looking for an Investment Consultant to join their growing operations in Hong Kong. Incumbent can look forward to working in a closely knitted environment with excellent career progression opportunities.
- Provide market insights, investment advices to the relationship manager
- Develop suitable financial strategies to high net worth clients
- Analyse clients’ investment portfolios and understand clients’ financial needs
- Design and review investment portfolios for high net worth customers
- Provide investment solutions to current and prospective clients
- Responsible for order quotation and execution
- Support joint-call meetings, clients’ portfolio review, sales activities and promotions
- Participate in system enhancement projects and other tasks delegated by senior management
- Degree or above in Finance, Economics, Business or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of solid experience in investment consulting in private banking or private wealth management
- Sound knowledge in full range of investment & insurance products.
- Good command of written & spoken English and Mandarin
- Regulatory knowledge in SFC Type 1 and Type 4 licensed activities
Interested applicants please send your CV to Jared Ng at email@example.com or Whatsapp (852) 6377 1288 for an appointment