Our fund management subsidiary has a partnership with one of the top SOE Asset Management firms, and we are looking to hire below position for further market expansion.
- Provide leadership, source and execute investment opportunities
- Originate and support fund raising activities
- Lead due diligence, direct transaction team and coordinate transaction execution and closing
- Present investment proposals to the Investment Committee
- Actively work with project / portfolio companies’ post-investment
- Business development with the objective to build a strong pipeline of potential investment opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years working experience and 5+ years’ experience within Private Equity, (Investment) Banking (M&A, corporate finance) or related industries
- Familiarity and track record in TMT sector with ongoing deal pipelines is a must
- Strong financial modelling skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Native in Mandarin Chinese and proficiency in English
- Technically proficient (Advanced) in Excel, Word, PowerPoint essential
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties please submit your resume (in both English and Chinese), with current and expected salaries, availability, contact phone number and email address.
All applications and personal information collected will be treated in strict confidential and only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection. Information collected will be accessed by authorized personnel only. Unsuccessful applications will be retained for possible future job matching, and will be destroyed after six months.