Investment Financing Group (IFG) Lending Advisor â€" Vice President / Executive Director
Morgan Stanley has been serving ultra-high net worth individuals, corporates and asset owners in Asia for over 30 years. Leveraging strong connectivity to Morgan Stanley's renowned Investment Bank, Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management Asia delivers the global resources, product expertise and personalized service needed to address the complex challenges of managing significant wealth:
Alternatives & Privates
Capital Markets Access
Why Morgan Stanley?
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 41 countries, our employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
Building on over 30 years of delivering first-class business in a first-class way, Morgan Stanley helps Asia wealth management clients succeed by delivering the Firm's global reach, product leadership and investment expertise. To reinforce our commitment to the region, we have established Morgan Stanley Bank Asia Limited, a licensed bank in Hong Kong and a wholesale bank in Singapore, to conduct private wealth management business in Asia.
You'll find that the competitive compensation packages with benefits, the established career paths and our culture and values all make Morgan Stanley a great place to develop your career.
Morgan Stanley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Learn more at:
Help spearhead the overall expansion of Private Wealth Management's (PWM) Lending and Deposit offering platform. Design/restructure banking and credit solutions for PWM clients to drive new client acquisition and growth of existing client relationships. Expand the credit offerings to drive overall business results.
• Maintain and manage all aspects of credit relationships/portfolios including complex lending and sophisticated credit needs for client growth and cross selling opportunities.
• Partner with Sales and attend client meeting to identify clients' needs, conduct client profiling, give recommendation and deliver professional credit solutions to clients and prospect financings or restructurings.
• To support the team to build the Lending business. Work closely with Credit Risk as well as other product areas to structure and negotiate on credit terms, focusing to support the growth of lending book across the PWM business division
• Have good knowledge in PWM lending products offering and pricing model
• Implement strategies and solutions, to achieve credit portfolio growth and meet profitability goals, and to ensure these strategies are executed effectively and efficiently in a risk and regulatory-compliant manner.
• Originate credit leads from existing clients and prospects, identify new lending business opportunities and lead the credit marketing initiatives for HK and SG.
• Provide innovative ways to structure loan opportunities, be accountable for loan structuring, negotiation and closing, and to ensure a seamless client experience for any post credit transactions.
• Play a leading role in credit documentation, deal analysis, due diligence and credit presentations.
• Monitor portfolio risk and market changes, and work with Relationship Managers and Risk to change debt structure/risk ratings in response to changes in risk environment.
• Act in accordance with Bank's risk culture, policies and procedures, maintain balance objectives of marketing opportunities and risk.