Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Hang Seng Investment Management, Chief Operating Office
Hang Seng Investment Management Limited (HSVM) offers a full spectrum of asset management services to both private and corporate investors. The funds cover different asset classes, including global equities, bonds, money markets and foreign exchange markets. We also provide asset management services for retirement schemes, institutional investors and charitable organisations.
We are currently seeking high calibers to join our department as Investment Operations Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Provide back office support to asset management business
- Conduct reconciliation control and reasonableness checking regarding cash, positon and valuation.
- Using accounting systems to compile client statement. Ensure continuation of current client reporting & responding to any ad hoc client queries / request
- Act as a checker role for performance calculation and reporting
- Work with onboarding team to cater new client request on reporting requirement
- Coordinate work review to implement efficient work and resource allocation for operational tasks
- Adhere to operational procedures to ensure compliance with the Bank's guidelines and relevant regulatory requirements
- University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years' experience and sound accounting knowledge, with exposure to asset management business an advantage
- System usage of FACTSET / Bloomberg PORT / Portia Perform / Multifond an advantage
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with rich experience in spreadsheet application software an advantage
- Meticulous, self-initiated with good communication, good numerical and analytical skills
- Strong self-motivation, with ability to work independently and under pressure
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective service delivery processes
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Investment Operations Manager.)
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.