Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
My client is a leading international investment firm headquartered in Hong Kong looking to expand their business in the Asia Pacific region.
- Work with the 1st Line of Defence in order to identify and highlight risk within the firms investment strategy.
- Work with Investment, Actuarial and Finance teams to act as a second line of defence in cohesion with risk limits.
- Focus on Investment Risk, mainly related to derivatives, equities and fixed income.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- At least 10-15 years of experience within Investment Risk
- Product exposure to derivatives, and ideally fixed income and equities as well.
- Ability to communicate their methodology surrounding the risk of the investment portfolio to the senior management team.