We are working with a leading insurer who are looking to hire an Risk Management Manager for their Investment Risk team. Key areas of focus would be assessing and monitoring the overall investment risk of the company.
- Assess and monitor the overall investment risk of the company
- Perform independent assessment on new investment initiatives and projects from investment risk perspective
- Monitor the implementation of risk related policies and relevant control
- Support 1st line of defense to strengthen their governance framework and internal control practice
- Facilitate regular risk reporting submission to internal and external stakeholders
- Perform other ad-hoc requests
- University graduate with minimum 5 years of experience in market risk/ investment risk/ credit risk management or related disciplines
- Solid knowledge of investment products including fixed income, equity, alternative investment, mutual fund, derivative and structured products
- Strong problem solving, effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytically minded and attention to detail
- Proficient in in Excel & Access. Knowledge of Bloomberg is a definite advantage.
- Proficient in spoken & written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
- Candidates with actuarial background will be a definite asset
- Less Experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.