Our client is an international Investment Management firm providing a wide range of premium investment products to clients globally as a market leader in the provision of both equities and fixed income products. The company is seeking an Investment Risk Manager to be based in Hong Kong.
The role will be responsible for risk management of fixed income portfolios in the APAC region. This role will provide risk management support to the investment teams in identification, assessment, measurement, reporting and control of risks. He is also responsible for management of the risk reporting and risk framework implementation.
To succeed in this role; you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- Min 5 years and above years of risk management experience within either hedge funds or Asset Management industry
- Strong analytical background with cross asset class financial knowledge.
- Finance, Economics or Operations related degree or background
- Excellent communication skills
- Detailed orientated
- Ability to think creatively and be pro-active
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com