Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Investments & Wealth Solutions Business Manager.
- Provide management support to the COO and Front Office Teams, enabling them to execute the Global Private Banking strategies and plans effectively and efficiently in a risk and regulatory manner
- Provide direct oversight on market performances / pipelines
- Drive the implementation of the business plan for the geographic region to achieve established growth and profitability objectives
- Work closely with private bankers on issues resolution and feedback coordination to improve efficiency of the platform
- To take the lead in engaging relevant departments in implementing process improvements and engaging with other key stakeholders during implementation of new procedures
- Where business management SME input is needed, support implementation of new GPB global system replacement and enhance digital capabilities
- Ensure that all business management functions and procedures are adhered to and that strong working relationships are developed and maintained with all other Business Support and functional teams
- Maintain internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
- Train and develop junior team member to strengthen the business management team
- Seasoned Business Manager with experience in Private Banking
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in private banking or financial markets
- Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related field
- Strong understanding of investment products, relevant regulatory rules and requirements
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in decision making practices
- Demonstrate effective presentation, interpersonal, negotiation, communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in Cantonese and English
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.