A global private equity firm with excellent track records is expanding their investor relations team and hiring a highly performing associate based in HK.
More Jobs From Captiare Limited
- Project management and coordination of high-profile fundraisings and co-investment syndications
- Preparation of offering documentation and investor due diligence materials
- Supporting the investor relations and communications teams in creating written content that is targeted, compelling, responsive and accurate in conveying the firm’s unique selling points
- Conducting market and prospective research across the region to identify new business opportunities
- Management and communication with investors to support the identification of prospective clients
- Preparing due diligence materials, investor presentations, investor reporting materials, and modelling support for account managers
- Developing and organizing internal processes and procedures to ensure consistency, integrity, timeliness and quality of communications to prospective clients
- Exercising a combination of project management and hands-on execution to ensure that important projects are accomplished on deadline and with the highest quality standards
- Graduated from a top-tier university.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a bulge bracket investment firm, consulting firm, or investment bank with a demonstrated capability of supporting research and analytics.
- Knowledge of private markets and the institutional client and consultant community preferred.
- Native/ close-to-native English speaker, Korean/Japanese/Mandarin speaking an asset
- Strong project management skills, ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Strong business writing skills and ability to clearly and accurately communicate business and financial services product information
- Exceptional attention to detail, highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office Suite products.
- Ability to synthesize technical information and prepare technical materials and related documentation in a timely manner.
- Strategic thinker and operates independently.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills. Interest in client-facing roles.