Investor Relations team in a PR & Financial listed firm
Being the team leader of Investor relations will be responsible for all aspects of the investor relations and financial PR for the Group, broadening the Group’s exposure to the investment community through investor meetings, roadshows, conferences, and various traditional & social media channels.
- Develop and maintain investor relations, communicate with both internal and external stakeholders, lead the Investor Relations team to strategize the expansion of retainer client base and market the group’s investor relations products and services, or participate in client pitching and servicing meetings;
- Manage the team to generate and prepare investor presentation’s materials and other reports such as shareholders identification report, proxy solicitation, investor perception survey, research report consolidation and analysis, etc.;
- Provide clients support with IR advisory services, provide clients with shareholding structure and potential investors targeting analysis;
- Work with the system development team on the continuous optimization of functionalities and user interface of IR management system, or user interface Cloud APP, to optimize and synchronize internal and external systems as well as database so that the firm’s resources can be effectively utilized;
- Develop and maintain the firm’s buy-side investors and sell-side analyst’s database;
- Perform targeting analysis and connect senior management and IR officers of listed companies with buy-side investors and sell-side analysts through 1on1 and small group meetings;
- Act as in-house IR officer for Wonderful Sky Financial Group (1260 HK), including the implementation of IR strategies and communication with investors and analysts on the Company’s results and strategies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Business or related disciplines;
- 5 years of experience in investor relations, capital markets or related industries;
- Experience in Equity Capital Market (ECM) and Corporate Access exposure in Investment Bank is preferred;
- Solid knowledge of operation and mechanism of Hong Kong capital market;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Solid English proficiency and good Mandarin;
- Experience in dealing with institutional investors;
- Experience in dealing with senior management and IR officers of listed companies;
- Experience in database maintenance and analysis is preferred;
- Experience in Fintech or digital transformation is preferred.
Interested parties please send in your resume in Chinese & English version with current & expected salary.
"Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request."