Job description Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Jade Business Development Officer
. Principal Responsibilities
- Partner with Jade Business Development Managers, China Team (“JBD”) to conduct customer needs activity planning, to handle sales tracking and co-ordination to provide efficient and high-quality professional services to Jade clients
- To assist JBD team on handle customer and branch enquiries. Work with branch to confirm client appointment for account opening, and arrange all necessary pre-work with branch so as to speed up the account opening time for clients
- To co-ordinate & facilitate with Intergroup Department/ Division colleagues, as well as external vendors/ partners, to arrange meetings and events
- To perform checking on documents and system record of JBD team to ensure alignment to all compliance, cross-border and quality standards
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Past experience in supporting a sales function in financial industry is preferred
- Customer oriented with strong service mindset
- Positive & self-motivating mindset & attitude
- Mature & sincere in handling enquiries & request from sophisticated & high net-worth customers
- Good understanding of branch service & operation
- Fluency in both Mandarin and English is preferred
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.