Japan Equity Analyst
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- JAC International.
- 15 Mar 19
Our client, one of the largest equity long-short Hedge fund in Asia, is currently looking for Japanese Equities Analyst as below.
- Japanese equities analyst (junior/mid-career) within the 8 member investment team, reporting to the CIO responsible for Japanese equities. The team is comprised of 4 members focusing primarilyon Japanese equities, and 4 members focusing primarily on Asia ex-Japan equities.
- Primary responsibilities will include assisting the CIO in conducting fundamental research on companies, building financial models, and contributing to the general research efforts in close collaboration with the other team members.
- The candidate should have 3-5+ years of experience in private equities, investment banking, or sell-side/buy-side equity research, should demonstrate ability to conduct deep and rigorous fundamental research on companies, and be able to build financial models from scratch.
- The candidate can be a generalist with no specific sector focus. The candidate should demonstrate a strong acumen or a potential for risk-taking and generating ideas on his/her own.
Professional Skill / Requirements:
- 3-5+ year experience in private equities or investment banking.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in management/business (finance, accounting, business majors preferred).
- CFA, CPA, CMA certification would be a plus but not a must.
- Fluent spoken and written Japanese and English is mandatory (other language ability a plus, but not required).
If you are interested, Please send your CV and cover letter to Riki.Shimamura@jac-recruitment.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Plesae drop whatsapp message to +852 9172 8473 for any questions!