Java Developer / AWS / Trading and Pricing Platform / Hong Kong
My client is one of the largest financial services institutions in Hong Kong, it has grown and expanded into a diversified group of businesses. 6 companies within the Group are listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong. To cope with their growth, they are now actively looking for two Java developers to work for their electronic trading team.
The candidate will be a part of a team consisting of 15 people in Hong Kong and will be reporting directly to the Head of Application Development. The candidate must have hands-on experience in .Net/C# and can work independently.
- To perform analysis, development, testing and implementation of client’s Trading and Pricing system
- Perform code review and ensure quality of software delivered by external vendors
- Participate in technical design, architecture and application integration for CRM applications and e-Payment platform
- Revamp existing legacy applications and processes by migrating to cloud with native cloud services
- Partnering with front-end, data, product, QA, operations, and other technical team members in design, test, release planning, and coordination
- Regular review and enhance system platforms to comply with Group standard
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 6 years working experience in application development, including web application, database and mobile applications
- Experience working in Agile teams on complex software projects
- Experience in engineering at least one of AWS services such as EC2, Cloud formation, EMR, AWS S3, Glue, etc.
- Experience in system integration using Web Services / API. Integration experience with CRM and payment gateway is preferred
- Experience in at least one of programming languages such as .Net/C# or Python
- Knowledge of Angular and Nodejs a plus
- Good command of English, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work in a highly pressured business-facing environment
- Experience in supporting traders is a pre-requisite for this role
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your detailed resume to Mimi Hui at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 2544 4457 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles
or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340