It is a fantastic opportunity to build a new Innovative Smart Contract platform with a high-frequency transactional platform, the selected candidate will be a key person leading the development. They are working on a large-scale transformation programme in building next-generation technology.
- Drive the end-to-end application development and engineer the next-generation technology using smart contracts.
- Lead the application architecture design and development, following design principles, and maximizing the reuse of components across the architecture design phase.
- Lead the development of the smart contract platform with Java-based technology.
- Establish quality standards of the application platform with the right QA and code review processes.
- Contribute to reusable components, and solutions by utilizing Agile, DevOps, and repeatable technical playbooks.
- Engineer and implement security measures for the protection of internal and external systems, networks, products, and services.
- Establish an agile environment and automate processes to minimize variation and ensure predictable high-quality code and data
- Manage development teams and build a culture of innovation across teams.
- Keep up to date and have expertise on current tools, technologies, and areas like cybersecurity and regulations pertaining to aspects like data privacy, consent, and data residency that are applicable
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant controls and standards Qualifications
- At least 8 years of experience in designing and developing backend application platforms and solutions.
- Technical knowledge and exposure to Smart contracts are preferred.
- Experience with system design on high availability, robust and high-performance systems;
- Extensive Java Back-end development experience.
- Sounds experience in application delivery processes including DevOps and Agile.
- Extensive knowledge in API development including Restful API, OpenAPI, SOA, SoapUI and microservice, etc.
- Knowledge in building programming best practices and quality.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, or Computer Science from a reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Java Smart Contract Development Lead - High-Frequency Transactional Platform in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License #68987)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Machine Learning Engineer - InsurTech Data Platform
2) Java Backend Developer - FinTech Innovation Lab
3) Trading Application DevOps Engineer - Leading Buyside Firm in Singapore