The Compliance Officer is to make sure that the Company's regulated activities are in full compliance with relevant laws and regulations and closely work with external compliance firm to achieve these goals. He/she shall put in place all necessary guidelines, processes and training as well as monitor the implementation etc and act as main contact for RO's, company management and regulators.
- At least 3 years of experience in compliance area at Private Banking/Wealth Management/Family Office/Asset Management companies/Brokreage/Regulators etc in Hong Kong
- Solid knowledge about compliance/regulations in HK for type 1, 4 or 9 activities. Other activities are a plus but not mandatory
- Detail oriented and sense of duty
- Team player and enthusiastic
- University degree
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We are a fast growing company. Staff with strong commitment and performance can expect good career development opportunities.