Our client is a leading global insurance company, who are urgently in need of a seasoned PMO Analyst / Junior Project Manager with proven experience supporting activities including strategic planning, budgeting, resource management, time management, and reporting. This role will begin with focus business process documentation, management of project documentation, and assisting with the facilitation of various milestones within the project lifecycle.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Develop, review, and manage regional project roadmaps, detailed plans, and milestones, in conjunction with workstream project managers
- Understand business processes and interpret them to define requirements, analyse current as-is processes and conceptualize to-be requirements
- Manage all project communications to ensure team members' and stakeholders' expectations on deliverables and project status.
- Understand, facilitate and improve the project management process, methodologies and techniques through all phases of a project’s lifecycle.
- Adapt plans based on evolving needs, conditions, or issues that may arise and ensure on-time, high-quality delivery in accordance with the stated project goals
- Vendor and resource engagement and management, including governing commercial frameworks
Required Skills for the Role:
- University degree holder
- At least 8 years of experience as Senior Business Analyst or PMO, background in the insurance industry is a plus
- Proven track record on working proactively and managing large scale projects within a complex organization or MNCs
- Excellent project administrations skills and highly experienced using Microsoft Office
- Understanding of project delivery in a fast-paced environment
- Considerable understanding of project management methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with PMO Analyst in the subject line.