Fusion Bank Limited (“Fusion Bank”) is a licensed virtual bank in Hong Kong and a joint venture between Tencent Holdings Limited, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited, Hillhouse Capital and renowned Hong Kong entrepreneur Mr. Adrian Cheng (invested via investment entity – Perfect Ridge Limited), each bringing unique expertise, experience and insight to the partnership.
- Monitor FX pricing system（USD, CNH）and FX exposure
- Conduct FX interbank trading under business authority
- Conduct interbank FX forward/SWAP trade following business head order
- Provide global market analysis to support bank requirement of marketing and customer service
- Work time may including night or weekend
- Bachelor degree with Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Physics, etc.
- Have basic understanding of global market, and will to learn professional global market theory and trading skills
- Familiar in MS Office including Word and Excel, familiar with Reuters and Bloomberg is an advance
- Shift duty is requested
To apply, please submit your CV with information on your 1) expected salary and 2) availability via the "Apply Now" button. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications for the specified position unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.