Korea Account Manager, Hong Kong
We're Bloomberg. We sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest sell-side institutions right through to the two person hedge fund - we're an integral part of the financial markets workflow in every corner of the world. We provide our users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of 325,000 Bloomberg Terminal subscribers.
Our Sales teams are industry renowned for their subject matter expertise and platinum service levels. You'll have industry renowned training, not just when you join us, but continually throughout your career here. Just like we invest in our products, we invest in our people. It gives us the edge. What's the role?
As an Account Manager in the Korea team, you will be responsible for the growth, retention, and management of our accounts. You will have daily interactions with clients in supporting our users based in Korea. This role heavily interacts with multiple internal business areas across regions, ensuring effective collaboration in providing best solutions and service to our clients. Strong communication and project management skills are essential for this client-facing role. There will also be opportunities for deeper product exposure and training. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Build valuable, trusted and enduring relationships with your customers
- Build an in-depth understanding around our client's workflow for direct execution
- Take responsibility for growing our client base through prospecting, relationship management, referrals, cross-selling and attending external events/conferences
- Provide detailed feedback to our product development teams to help us continuously improve so we can anticipate our client's future needs
- Make the best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments; relying on specific expertise to help deliver solutions to our clients
If this sounds like you:
- Fluency in English and Korean
- Strong understanding of financial markets including a strong grasp of buy-side and sell-side workflows and user types
- Proven track record of outstanding customer service servicing Financial Institutions
- At least 3 years of experience in an Account Manager role, successfully managing relationships, retaining business, and spotting opportunities.
- Ability to identify opportunities to grow existing business relationships
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Aptitude to excel in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.