About the company Our client is a world-renowned global management consulting firm with increasing demand from clients to help expand their digital offerings.
About the role
Their product managers have the mindset to build. They are organizational masterminds who excel in managing procedures and deadlines every step of the way. Working in collaboration with design and engineering teams, they drive a lean and agile development process, ensuring the seamless delivery of a product vision that fits the needs of their corporate partners.
- Act as the voice of the customer in the definition of innovative digital solutions
- Work with strategic design to gain an understanding of user personas, pain points and journeys Provide insights into product, technology and market trends Develop feature lists, user stories, and roadmaps
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- Be a champion of the MVP concept, distilling the product down to what is desirable, viable and feasible
- Monitor and report on product KPIs
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions
- Assist in the development of business cases and operating plans
- Develop materials to communicate progress to partners and clients
- Assist in the development of new business proposals
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited educational institution in a technical discipline (computer science, electrical engineering
- An MBA or other advanced degree (preferred), or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years experience as a Product Manager at tier 1 internet companies, consultancies or corporates
- Fluent English language skills; Cantonese and Mandarin a plus
- Strong understanding of mobile and web technologies and industries
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that customers will love
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Experience launching multiple digital products
- An ability to think strategically and creatively
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive information and thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-demanding and service-oriented environment
- The capacity for self-motivation, independent initiative and creative problem-solving
- A diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition
- The ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communications
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to work in a prestigious consultancy! To apply, click 'Apply Now' to submit your CV to us.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Yvonne Hung at +852 3907 3977.