Lead Project Manager - HSBC Operations, Services and Technology
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Lead Project Manager . Principal responsibilities
- Understand Group and Commercial Banking IT strategy, help define technical strategy and execute which to fulfill business needs and aspirations on growth, management and control.
- Plan for people and project management, provide coaching and guiding directly or indirectly to teams having developers, testers, analyst and architects inside by giving clear direction, feedbacks and timely suggestions to ensure a high quality standard of deliverables according to HSBC standards and best practices.
- Address existing technical debt and drive for technical evolution aka Digital Transformation for the teams by working closely with various parties including business, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Architects globally
- Establish and maintain trustworthy relationships with business and relevant stakeholders. Manage expectation of key stakeholders and work jointly to maximize interest of business and customers
- Manage supply and demand pipeline and give guidance, direction for making decision to achieve goals, deliver products that align with business
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Solid experience of software developments with both waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Have experience leading and managing agile, cross function delivery teams encompassing over hundred staff including direct and indirect repartees
- Possess strong technical capabilities including API and Microservices, knowledge and experience on DevOps, Disciplined Agile Delivery, Agile control Framework.
- Are passionate about technology and look for opportunities to learn and bring new ideas to the team.
- Have experience with Production Support and incident management
- Demonstrable ability to mentor, develop talent and motivate staff to reach their optimum performance levels and career development
- Want to be part of a world class team, working for a business with a need and appreciation for excellent software engineers
- Excellent knowledge of their technical environment and will have significant responsibility in setting the way forward in the types of technology they look after. Forward thinking, making the right decisions based on strategy
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.