Lead UI Designer - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Lead UI Designer
. Principal responsibilities
- Elevate and strengthen User Interface Design as a practice.
- Prioritize and Coordinate design deliverables by developing a solid understanding of business needs and customer needs.
- Work closely with the design and development teams to oversee the implementation of the design assets and layouts, leveraging existing design patterns and systems.
- Designing solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives
- Create engaging layouts in line with branding guidelines.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final handoff to engineering
- Providing quality assurance on creative deliverables
- Define, develop and present innovative visual design concepts across multiple channels
- Work within the constraints of customer specifications and technical integrations
- Evangelize importance of Visual and UI Design to help enhance design culture at the bank alongside User Experience team members
- Push and develop visual and UI Design that encompass the bank's brand values.
- Ensure Customer Experience and UI Designs are clearly translated and articulated in the artifacts.
- Assist the User Experience Lead in creating and maintaining best in class experience for customers
- Be the bridge between functional teams, increase communication to minimize gaps between User Experience flows.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Strong experience and track record in Visual and Digital Design and other relevant disciplines.
- Ability to manage resources to achieve business targets and objectives
- Analyse problems and propose solutions beyond initial objectives or requirements
- Challenge requirements and thinking
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.