Mox is built by and for the ones who aspire to live life to the fullest - we call them Generation Mox!
The name Mox reflects the endless opportunities we can create, - Mobile eXperience; Money eXperience; Money X (multiplier), eXponential growth, eXploration... it's all up for us to define together. Why Mox
Mox helps you grow - your money, your world, your possibilities. We equip you with the financial management tools, information and insights you need to make your dreams, big or small, come true.
Everything at Mox - from our products, features, to rewards - is designed based on customer research, tailor made for your needs. We care about what customers care about, especially in data security and privacy. Data ethics is core to everyone here at Mox.
Mox rewards you with an array of banking and lifestyle benefits. Who says banking can't be fun? Who are we looking for
We are currently looking for a Lead/Manager, Compliance to join the Bank. You will be the specialist in regulatory compliance and provide advisory to business and various stakeholders in the Bank. Responsibilities
- Manage regulatory changes process including dissemination, tracking regulation implementation, perform gap analysis and other follow up actions to ensure the Bank complies all applicable Group requirements and regulatory requirements.
- Handle outsourcing, manage Compliance policies and standards updates, licensing matter and continuous professional training, and other regulatory compliance work in the team.
- Handle and advise on regular submissions / ad-hoc surveys, regulatory information request / enquires / inspection, and liaise with regulators and coordinate appropriate responses to their queries.
- Provide advisory services to Business and/or support units on all relevant compliance issues and to liaise with regulators.
- Assist to review advertising and marketing materials, new product initiatives, and obtain regulators' approval as required.
- Support the Compliance team to review and advise on customer complaints and liaise with regulators as necessary.
- Ensure prompt escalation of regulatory issues to management.
- Prepare the MIS reporting and committee materials.
- Experience in Wealth Management, Investment, Insurance business is preferable.
- Perform control self testing, compliance reviews and support other administrative responsibilities for the team.
- Solid experience in general compliance in retail banking, and wealth management/ securities business.
- Thorough knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to banks relating to wealth management and retail banking business.
- Effective communications skills (written and spoken).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Team player, ability to work in a team environment with different cultures.
- Willing work in agile and fast changing environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Exemplary integrity, ethics, independence, and resilience.
- Interest in technology development.