From the beginning, our model has been to bring on motivated individuals at the entry level and train them into expert recruitment consultants within their niche markets, making our L&D Consultants key drivers to success as we continue to expand in the upcoming years!
Responsibilities of the Sales Trainer:
- Deliver both remote and classroom training to entry-level and experienced recruitment consultants across our business.
- Run welcome inductions, systems training and corporate compliance for new consultants.
- Conduct "on the desk" training and coaching support for consultants ranging from 0-18 months in the business.
- Perform Training Needs Analysis across the offices and work with key stakeholders for performance uplift and impact.
- Ensure training is in line with both local business strategy, as well as the strategy for the Global Learning and Development team.
- Partner with and influence senior stakeholders in the business as well as consult with team leads on their strategy to help pitch decisions in line with long-term business objectives.
- Act as a role model to recruitment consultants and an ambassador for Phaidon values across the business.