Learning and Development Manager (Corporate Banking & Risk Management)
- Aligned with the Group and Business strategic agenda, ensure continued relevance of the training curricula of Corporate Banking, Risk & Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering
- Partner with business stakeholders to analyze business people development needs, develop learning plan and identify effective development solutions to support business continuous growth
- Manage the implementation of strategic learning initiatives and projects, such as analyze learning needs and outcomes, write up proposal, develop and design learning solutions, evaluate the effectiveness, etc.
- Make suggestions and review the content of learning curricula proactively by staying abreast of industry best practices and keeping updates with regulatory and compliance requirements in order to enhance and maintain quality
- Source and working closely with external learning vendors and providers locally and in the ASEAN region, explore all aspects of learning resources and solution proactively
- Complete any ad hoc projects or tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Economics, Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines.
- Preferably with solid learning design and delivery experience related to Corporate banking or Risk & Compliance. Those who have relevant frontline sales management experiences and passionate about learning would be considered.
- Proven competencies in project management, proposal and reporting writing and presentation skills are required
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Self-motivated, responsibility, team player, detailed minded, able to work under pressure and meet timelines