The ideal candidate should be an organized self-starter, team player with exceptional communication skills and solid experience in a legal, compliance and some company secretarial matters, which primarily including:
- Supporting the General Counsel and Company Secretary and working closely with members of the Group executive management, finance, investments and administration teams;
- Liaising with internal and external clients and professional parties in Hong Kong & PRC
- Assisting with drafting and negotiating English and Chinese legal documentation (in respect of both investments / M&A related and administrative functions), typically including non-disclosure agreements, letters of intent, MOUs / term sheets, sale and purchase agreements etc;
- Handling board and committee meeting procedures and minutes;
- Taking a pro-active role in maintaining our Company’s strict compliance with the Hong Kong Laws and HKEx Listing Rules, including drafting and monitoring the publishing of any announcements, circular and financial statements
- Conducting legal and commercial research and analysis;
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Law Degree or above holder (from PRC, Hong Kong or other common law jurisdictions);
- 3+ years of legal experience with a listed corporate finance or financial services background, gained in reputable law firms, sizable corporations or financial institutions, have a good understanding of the Hong Kong Listing Rules, Takeover Codes, Companies Ordinance and Securities and Futures Ordinance (additional knowledge and experience in PRC law would be an advantage);
- energetic, proactive, exceptional organisational skills, attention to details and ability of multi-tasking;
- excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- IANG applicants are welcomed.
What's on Offer
We adopt a 5-day work week and offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested party please contact 3521 4527 to obtain application form.
Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purpose.