Our client is expanding their legal team due to the rapid growth of the business, they are looking for candidates with experiences working in investment bank or private practise with capital market experience. They open to candidates from private practise. They open foreign registered lawyer but CHINESE language is a must for the positions.
- Work alongside with the senior legal counsels in the team and report to the Head of Legal
- Belong to the derivatives and structured product legal team
- Assist the structuring and documentation of securities as well as structured transactions
- Provide Legal advise to the other BU, work closely with the compliance team on any relevant legal and regulatory issues
- Ad hoc legal support
- Qualified solicitor with at least 5 years relevant experience gained from international law firm; preferably with at least 2 years of relevant experience in a Hong Kong investment bank,
- Experience in various aspects of brokerage business, including equities trading, prime brokerage is a must. Exposure to fixed income and securities including derivatives and structured products would be ideal;
- Familiar with SFO, SFC's licensing regime, ISDA documents, HKEX rules, etc.
- Excellent legal drafting and communication skills;
- High integrity and professional ethics;
- Proficient communication skills and interpersonal skills;