My client is a top-tier investment bank who is looking for a Fund lawyer to join the legal team
about the company.
My client is a top-tier investment bank who is looking for a Fund lawyer to join the legal team about the team.
Reporting to Head of Legal, you will join a well established legal team about the job.
skills & experiences required.
- You will handle private equity fund as well as investment and financial advisory transactions;
- You will provide legal advices and daily support to the various PE/investment teams;
- You will be reviewing NDA, fund formation documents, investment transaction documents and other legal documents; collecting, summarizing and organizing information; writing reports;
- Other assignments designated from time to time.
- You need to have four to six years PQE gained from international law firms, investment banks or PE firms;
- Solid legal knowledge and experience in handling private equity offshore investment fund formation, investors negotiation and ideally also PE investment or M&A transactions;
- Fluent with written and oral use of English & Chinese;
- Good team player, communication and multi-tasking skills.
Please click the link to apply for this role. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Faye Zheng at + 852 2232 3467 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org