Legal Documentation Negotiator, Investment Bank
My client is a leading US Investment Bank. Due to project needs, they are seeking for a Documentation Negotiator covering OTC transactions to join the HK office. Responsibilities
- Participate in Alternative Reference Rates (ARR) documentation remediation project
- Prepare and negotiate agreements with existing clients to remediate documents referencing IBOR
- Assist the team on the preparation and negotiation of OTC derivatives documentation (ie, ISDA agreements, VM and IM CSAs
- Review legal documentation to determine capacity and authority to enter into OTC derivatives transactions and repurchase transactions.
- Liaise with clients, business units, external legal counsels etc. throughout the negotiation process
- Open to junior candidates ie. 0-2 years experience
- Relevant legal experience in financing/derivatives is preferred (open to in-house or law firms)
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Good team player.
- Willingness to work in dynamic trading floor environment and the ability to excel under pressure.
- Organized, pro-active, ability to multi-task