- Design and support the workflow automatic solutions for the department
- Conduct research and statistical analysis related to financial crime compliance
- Capture and analyse data for identifying trends in assessing related ML/TF risks and advise stakeholders in developing effective controls
- Support department’s quantitative projects
- Degree holder in IT, Computer Science, Economics, Quantitative Analysis or related disciplines
- Sound knowledge of data analytics, including data preparation, data interpretation, model development and UAT testing
- Proficiency of analytical tools and programming language (e.g. SAS, Python, SQL)
- Sound research analysis skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Macro application and other data analytics software
- AML knowledge is not necessary
- Fresh graduate is also welcome.
We offer competitive package to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your resume with current and expected salary by clicking the “Apply now” button.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and handled confidentially for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months.