Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Insurance
Hang Seng Bank was one of Hong Kong's bancassurance pioneers with insurance business footprint started since 1965. Over the years, Hang Seng Bank has been committed to serve its customers by providing full spectrum of insurance products including Life Insurance manufacturing, distribution of General Insurance and Medical products, and MPF business.
Insurance is a fast-growing business and is one of the key drivers of Hang Seng Bank. As a well-established insurance entity, we take care of every need of our customers with an optimized service excellence through the Bank's retail and commercial network, with a dedicated team of professionals in place.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Life Product Officer. Principal responsibilities
- Assist in the product development process of life insurance business like product idea generation, preparation of product launch materials, performing user acceptance test and tracking of project status
- Assist in product maintenance tasks like performing product analysis, supporting product intelligence and market research tasks for meeting business targets
- Prepare the post product launch review after new product launch so as to identify the gap for future product development
- Assist in departmental administration and governance tasks to ensure quality, effective risk management and regulatory compliance
- Build strong relationship and understanding of our global insurance businesses and identify business opportunities
- University degree in any discipline
- Strong business acumen and marketing sense, with good communication, analytical and project management skills as well as sound knowledge of application software
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
(Candidate with more experience will be considered for Assistant Life Product Manager.)
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.