Liquidity Management Product Manager - SVP
Hong Kong Liquidity Management Product Manager
The position reports to the Liquidity Management Services (LMS) Product Head in Hong Kong (HK). The role will be responsible for end-to-end product management, marketing and sales of deposit & investment products to Treasury and Trade Services (TTS) clients, deposit pricing strategy & governance as well as management of the HK TTS balance sheet. The product scope for this role includes: Deposit products, Green Deposits, Overdraft product, Earnings Credit Rate (ECR) solution, Money Market Fund (MMF) and Credit Interest Optimization (CIO).
Product Management Responsibilities
- Contribute to setting product and pricing strategy for Hong Kong Deposit & Investment Products, ensuring alignment with Country priorities, and in line with Global/APAC strategies.
- Subject matter expert to our partner and clients on the product set.
- Supporting new business growth, by:
- Identify and articulate business or product opportunities arising from product/industry gaps or client needs.
- Close partnership with TTS Sales and Banking team partners to ensure Deposit related product offerings are developed to maximize both revenue growth and balance sheet requirements.
- Developing new deposits & investment products and off-balance sheet solutions along with product marketing and sales materials to drive commercialization to generate new business opportunities and revenue.
- Develop business case for product set and future product development and platform enhancements.
- Project Development - ability to lead projects, develop roadmaps, partnership with functional teams, and ensure successful completion of various product initiatives.
- Ensure understanding and identification of the risk attributes to the product portfolio and the client segments utilizing the products in scope.
- Work closely with functional partners in Risk, Legal and Compliance to ensure new regulations and impacts are fully understood, documented appropriately and acted upon efficiently in a timely manner.
- Ensure strong controls are in place end-to-end, including all activities related to client onboarding, operational processes, tax, legal and compliance.
- Ensure strong end-to-end product management control framework (product risk acceptance criteria) is adhered, maintained and updated.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all relevant global (BASEL III, GSIB, SLR etc) and local regulations as it relates to deposit products/balance sheet management and resulting impacts on the liquidity portfolio.
Job Family Group:
- Minimum 7 years experience in banking, product management
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Banking knowledge, including knowledge of Treasury and Trade Services product and Liquidity product knowledge desired.
- Experience managing complex projects end-to-end - partnering with technology and business partners
- Strong data analysis with proficiency in Microsoft Excel -will be responsible to pulling detailed product reports from multiple data sets and performing detailed analysis.
- Strong communication and presentation skills - with proficiency with Microsoft Powerpoint - represent the product set in senior management meeting.
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple levels of the organization.
- Attention to detail, highly organized and strong problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a fast paced environment.
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Market Segments and Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting