Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Finance - Asset, Liability and Capital Management Department
Hang Seng's Finance function works closely with the Bank's stakeholders, including business partners, shareholders, regulators and external examiners. We function as their accountants and business partners in providing comprehensive information on financial management, financial planning, financial reporting and compliance, capital planning and reporting, financial control & SOX control, tax advisory, insurance finance, and treasury and investment finance.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Liquidity Risk Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Review the Bank's liquidity risk profile. Analyze alternative strategies to manage liquidity risk and make recommendation to senior management.
- Develop and enhance liquidity risk assumptions according to the latest requirement from the Bank.
- Perform annual internal liquidity adequacy assessment process ("ILAAP") and annual review of liquidity contingency plan ("LCP").
- Review and update internal funds transfer pricing mechanism.
- Participate in ICAAP and HKMA / PRA / Group stress testing exercises.
- Keep abreast of changes in market and regulations, and analyze implications on balance sheet strategies.
- Support ad hoc requests such as streamline / automation of regular reports, system implementation, etc.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Risk or related disciplines, with a recognized professional qualification such as CPF, CFA or FRM preferred.
- 5 - 10 years' related experience in banking.
- A problem-solver with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge in liquidity risk management and with excellent excel skills.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese.
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes.
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.